Bestselling Canon PowerShot SD970IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Silver) Reviews
Well, guys, good news I’m going to announce is Canon PowerShot SD970IS has become a bestselling digital camera on Amazon! More and more people begin to realize how wonderful it is and begin to get it as their favorite. Yeah, this is quite fair, it absolutely has enough attraction to catch so many people’s attention. Now let’s find out the secrets behind this camera!
With this Canon PowerShot Digital Camera you get a 5x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer and a 12.1-megapixel CCD that captures enough detail for poster size photo quality prints.
Cool curves, powerful features and a fun new way to operate the camera mark Canon’s PowerShot SD970 IS Digital ELPH. Amazing resolution and expanded editing options are yours with 12.1 megapixels, and you can even create HD movies. Shooting is fun and easy with Smart AUTO that makes all your shots better effortlessly, and there’s a new user-friendly interface. And see how much fun it is to browse through your photos and even speed up image advance with a shake or tilt of the camera! You see? It is super wonderful, a lot of functions and powerful shooting features.
The amazing thing is Canon PowerShot SD970IS comes with loads of wonderful features, I’m sure you guys will be crazy about them too. Let’s take a look.
- 12.1 megapixels plus 5x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer: Canon’s commitment to innovation defines the excitement of the PowerShot SD970 IS Digital ELPH.
- HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output: The PowerShot SD970 IS Digital ELPH lets you record video in beautiful high definition (1280 x 720 pixels).
- Shooting Modes: Advanced presets for the best possible photos under certain conditions. With 20 Shooting Modes, you’re ready for whatever shot comes your way.
- New Active display technology: Active Display is a fun new feature powered by an accelerometer built into the PowerShot SD970 IS Digital ELPH.
- Zoom Blur and Creative Light Effect produce fun, original effects: Zoom Blur is a classic photo effect that takes some technical skill to create, whether on film or in the editing process.
- Large, high-quality 3.0-inch PureColor LCD II with wide viewing angle: The PowerShot SD970 IS Digital ELPH gives you large 3.0-inch LCD screen for excellent control when framing your shots.
PowerShot SD970 IS still has many other cool features, you can find them out by yourself. With so many features, it is difficult to let people refuse it, no wonder it could be a bestseller.
- Color: Silver
- Height: 2 in.
- Weight: 0.4 lb.
- Length: 3 in.
- Width: 1 in.
- Maximum Focal Length: 33 (mm.)
- Minimum Focal Length: 6.6 (mm.)
- Maximum Resolution: 12.0 (mp)
- Optical Zoom: 5 (x)
- Display Size: 3.00 (in.)
- Red Eye Reduction: Yes
- Binding: Electronics
- 12.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints
- 5x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
- HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output
- New Active display technology for quickly switching between images during playback
- Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus
What You Get:
- PowerShot SD970 IS Digital ELPH body
- Lithium-ion battery pack (NB-5L)
- Battery charger (CB-2LX)
- Wrist strap (WS-DC7)
- Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM
- USB interface cable (IFC-400PCU)
- AV cable (AVC-DC400)
Price: $379.00 (on Amazon)
This is a very reasonable price for such a wonderful digital camera, in fact, it could be a little cheaper, what do you say?
Now let’s take a look at what others said about Canon PowerShot SD970IS.
This camera is awesome. I have owned it now for about a month and have taken hundreds of pics. The quality is great. The facial recog is nearly perfect.
I used this camera for many events since purchasing it. It take great pictures and the colors are vivid.
Love this camera, is small, compact and the most important is take picture sharp, nicely and easy to use.
The only problem I got is, it makes sound like..rgh..rgh…
So what do you think about Canon PowerShot SD970IS camera?