Bestselling Panasonic DMC FX-150K 14.7MP Digital Camera Reviews: Features, Specs and Price
Today we are going to discuss Panasonic DMC FX-150K, which is a bestselling smart camera on Amazon, more and more people begin to realize it is cool camera, so it is now more and more popular. So what’s the secret in it? Let’s find out together!
The Panasonic DMC FX-150K is a 14.7MP digital camera with 3.6x wide angle MEGA optical image stabilized zoom. It is equipped with a 14.7-megapixel image sensor, a 28mm wide-angle Leica DC Vario-ELMARIT lens, Intelligent Exposure, Digital Red-eye Correction, Intelligent ISO, Face Detection, a microSDHC card slot and the capability to capture High Definition video in 1280 x 720p at 24fps.
The FX150’s manual controls and creative-shooting features distinguish it from many of its ultra-compact competitors. For instance, the Manual Exposure mode lets you choose the shutter speed, giving the freedom to render artistic images of ordinary scenes. The multi-exposure function superimposes up to three consecutively shot images together while the user views the previous image on the LCD, creating a surrealistic effect that cannot be achieved with a single image alone. Furthermore, the manual bracketing function includes typical exposure and adds new color bracketing to capture color, monochromatic and sepia shots of an image simultaneously.
As a super popular Panasonic digital camera, the Panasonic DMC FX-150K offers a lot of wonderful features, let’s have a close look at them.
- Intelligent Exposure — Helps prevents photos from being under- or over-exposed by instantly analyzing the framed image and adjusting the brightness in areas that are too dark because of dim lighting, backlighting or the use of the flash. The camera will automatically adjust the brightness accordingly.
- Digital Red-eye Correction– Helps to eliminate the red-eye problem that sometimes results when taking flash shots at night. Incorporated into the camera, the built-in flash emits a small preliminary flash before the main flash, detects red-eye and will digitally correct it.
- MEGA O.I.S. — Gyrosensors detect hand-shake and the lens system shifts to compensate, helping to prevent hand-shake from creating a blurry image.
- Intelligent ISO — Determines if the photo subject is moving and changes the ISO setting and shutter speed accordingly, thus giving a blur-free photo.
- Intelligent Scene Selector — Senses the ambient conditions, recognizes the shooting environment and will automatically select the appropriate scene mode from: Scenery, Portrait, Macro, Night Portrait or Night Scenery mode. This intuitive technology, helps the consumer use the most common scene modes that are built into the camera, but often go unused, without making any manual adjustments.
- Face Detection — Detects faces in the frame (up to 15 faces), even if they are moving, and selects optimal focus and exposure settings so portraits come out clear.
- Quick AF (Auto Focus) — Starts focus on the subject by just pointing the camera at the subject, thus minimizing the AF time.
These are just the main features this camera has, it also provides many other impressive features, you will find them out when you get the camera.
- 14.7-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints
- 3.6x wide-angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized zoom lens
- Intelligent Auto Modes include new side portrait and AF tracking; HD video capture
- Face Detection AF sensing up to 15 faces; Creative modes include multiple exposure and simple manual
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards
Price: $347.79 (on Amazon)
This is a very reasonable price for such a digital camera, no wonder so many people are crazy about it.
So what do you think about the Panasonic DMC FX-150K camera?
Panasonic DMC-FX150 Black DMC FX-150K 14.7MP Digital Camera W/ 3.6x Wide Angle
End Date: Wednesday Jun-19-2013 7:11:04 PDT
Add to watch list