Canon EOS 5D Mark III gets Firmware Version 1.1.3
If you are an owner of Canon EOS 5D Mark III, we have good news for you, this SLR now gets Firmware Version 1.1.3! It brings a lot of improvements, let’s have a quick look at them.
Improvements & Fixes:
- 1. Supports the single focal length EF40mm f/2.8 STM lens that is to be released at the end of June, 2012.
- 2. Fixes a phenomenon in which an image may become underexposed when using the Auto Lighting Optimizer for continuous Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) shooting.
- 3. Fixes a phenomenon in which the backlight of the LCD monitor may not turn off depending on the camera settings and timing.
- 4. Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera’s power may not turn on when a super-telephoto lens*1) is mounted to the camera with an extender*2). *1) EF 300mm F2.8L IS II USM / EF 400mm F2.8L IS II USM; *2) Extender EF 1.4X III / Extender EF 2X III
- 5. Corrects mistakes in the Dutch, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, and Swedish menu screens.
If you want to get the new firmware, you can visit Canon website.