Latest Kodak PlaySport HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera Review
Kodak PlaySport is a HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera, it can plunge up to 10 feet under water and record it all in full 1080p HD. The camera has as much appetite for adventure as you do. And it’s not afraid to get wet. This audacious little camera can plunge up to 10 ft under water and capture the entire experience in full 1080p HD. And you don’t need to worry about blurry footage when things get a little shaky. With built-in image stabilization, the KODAK PLAYSPORT will stay steady as a rock. From the waves, to the slopes, to the mud-soaked trails, this baby was made for the extremes. So I’m sure you guys will love this video camera too.
The Kodak PlaySport video camera comes with a lot of cool features, let’s take a look.
Show them what you’re made of – in HD
- Take the plunge with the waterproof digital video camera capable of shooting up to 10 ft. (3 m) under water
- Go anywhere—rugged design enables full 1080p HD video recording in just about any environment
- Start bragging with amazing 5 MP, 16:9 widescreen HD still pictures
Make a colorful statement
The KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera was designed with you in mind, right down to the colors it comes in. We took cues from the environment—from nature, to climate, to the adrenaline rush it provides—and transformed it into attention-grabbing colors that help you stand out from the crowd.
Don’t let sun glare ruin your recording
- Simply use your camera settings to turn on the LCD Glare Shield feature
- LCD Glare Shield feature gives you two filters to choose from that help you see your subject on the display screen in reflective outdoor situations
- These filters are only applied to your display screen, not your footage—so everything you record will look as great as the moment you shot it
Smooth, stable, and always able
- Get sharper videos and less blur thanks to built-in electronic image stabilization
- Accidents happen—luckily the PLAYSPORT isn’t afraid of a little fall, it can take it
- Capture your friends in all their glory with smart face tracking technology
- See more details and accurate colors with incredible low-light performance
Share your rebellious side
- Share on Facebook, and YouTube and Twitter sites with ease—built-in software and USB cable make editing, uploading, and sending e-mails simple
- Debut videos in the palm of your hand with the vivid, high-contrast 2.0 in. color LCD
- There’s always room for more—record up to 10 hours of HD video with expandable SD/SDHC card slot (up to 32 GB)1
- Catch the highlights with slow motion playback right in the palm of your hand
Ready for the big screen—right out of the box
- Complimentary HDMI cable lets your videos debut in full glory
- Never miss a moment thanks to the rechargeable Li-Ion battery with in-camera charging
- It doesn’t matter if you own a MAC or a PC—the KODAK PLAYSPORT is compatible with both
Of course, these are just the main features this Kodak camera offers, you’ll find out more when you get the camera.
- Waterproof up to 10 ft. (3 m)
- Full 1080p HD video
- Electronic image stabilization
- Brilliant 2.0 in. color display
- Capture 5 megapixel HD stills (16:9)
Price as Reviewed: As low as $149.00 (Compare Prices)
So what’s your opinion on the Kodak PlaySport HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera?