Latest Panasonic HDCTM15 16GB Full HD Camcorder Review
Panasonic HDCTM15 is a 16GB Full HD camcorder which records Onto Built-in Memory (16GB), SD/SDHC Memory Card / Recording Format MPEG4-AVC/H.264 (AVCHD standard compliant); JPEG (Still Image). It has become a bestselling camcorder on Amazon, more and more people are choosing it, so I think I should share it with you guys today. Well, let’s find out what’s really cool about it.
HD images contain 6x as much information as standard images. HDTV has 1,080 horizontal scan lines, SDTV has 480. That translates into much higher resolution and much finer detail.
What’s more, with HD images on an HDTV, pictures are so clear and sharp that you can see textures. The shift in the industry from SDTV to HDTV is well underway. For shooting once-in-a-lifetime scenes that you want to capture in full beauty, an HD camcorder is the best choice. So I think you guys will like this Panasonic camcorder too.
The Panasonic HDCTM15 camcorder comes with a lot of very cool features, let’s have a look.
- There’s nothing more disappointing than shooting a once-in-a-lifetime event on video, only to discover that the images are blurry or poorly exposed because of backlighting. Panasonic’s iA helps avoid problems in difficult shooting situations by automatically making the optimal camera settings and activating certain functions.
- Panasonic’s advanced O.I.S. helps suppress the effects of hand-shake as you shoot, for both motion and still images. This system uses gyrosensors to detect even tiny amounts of hand-shake, then shifts a lens and adjusts the optical axis to compensate – all at an astounding 4,000 times per second. B
- In addition, to shoot high-resolution still images, the normal O.I.S. Mode 1 is joined by an O.I.S. Mode 2, which has a higher stabilization capability. The O.I.S. corrective lens shifts and stabilizes the image the instant that the shutter button is pressed, to enable greater precision in stabilization.
Of course, these are just the main features this Panasonic camcorder delivers, you’ll find out more when you get the camcorder.
- Records Onto Built-in Memory (16GB), SD/SDHC Memory Card / Recording Format MPEG4-AVC/H.264 (AVCHD standard compliant); JPEG (Still Image)
- Image Sensor (Effective) – 1.17 megapixels [16 - 9] / 1.17 megapixels [16 - 9] [Still Image] / Total Pixels 1.47 megapixels
- Optical Zoom 16x Focal Length 2.95-47.2mm; 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 44.1-706mm [16 - 9]
- Filter Diameter 30.5mm
- Advanced O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) with Active Mode
Price as Reviewed: $270.99 (on Amazon)
So what’s your opinion on the Panasonic HDCTM15 16GB Full HD Camcorder?