Review on Sony HDR-TD20V High Definition Handycam 20.4 MP 3D Camcorder
Sony HDR-TD20V is a High Definition Handycam 20.4 MP 3D Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom and 64 GB Embedded Memory, it features 3.5 inch Xtra Fine LCD 3D display with TruBlack technology, 1920×1080 Full HD 60p/24p recording, Dual Back-Illuminated Exmor CMOS Sensors, Face Detection with Voice Enhancement, and Dynamic Audio with 5.1 Ch Surround Mic. People are very happy with such a camcorder.
Of course, the Sony HDR-TD20V has become a hot selling camcorder on Amazon, more and more people are falling in love with it, so I think I’d better share it with you guys today.
You can capture your precious moments in an immersive 3D experience with the compact HDR-TD20V Handycam Camcorder. Dual Full HD sensors produce true 3D videos with 1920×1080 60p/24p resolution and 20.4 megapixel still images. The HDR-TD20V also allows you to view 3D video directly on the 3.5-inch Xtra Fine LCD display – no glasses needed.
The Sony Handycam HDR-TD20V utilizes two Full HD sensors to capture true 1920×1080 3D video for a more immersive 3D experience. TruBlack technology brings remarkably higher contrast and brightness to the camcorder’s 3.5-inch Xtra Fine LCD display, delivering more natural, realistic colors and easier viewing in bright conditions by reducing glare.
You’ll experience stunning low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity and drastically reduced grain with Sony’s back-illuminated Exmor CMOS sensor. Tracking Focus works as an extension of Face Detection to allow you to select an object with a touch of the LCD and have the focus follow the selected object.
What’s more, Dolby Digital 5.1 channel recording captures active sounds coming from all directions, so you can experience your home movies the way you experienced them while recording. So I believe you guys will like this camcorder too.
The Sony HDR-TD20V camcorder delivers some eye-catching features, let’s have a quick look.
- Double Full HD 3D camcorder
- 3D viewing directly on 3.5-inch LCD, no need for 3D glasses
- Full HD 2D playback from 3D recordings
- 1920×1080 Full HD 60p/24p recording w/20.4MP still image capture
- 64GB Flash Memory for up to 24hrs 2D HD video*
- 3.5-inch Xtra Fine LCD 3D display (1229K) w/TruBlack technology
- Back-illuminated Exmor CMOS sensor for superb low-light video
- Dual Wide Angle G Lenses to capture everything you want
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization w/ Active Mode in 3D and 2D
- 10x Optical/17x Extended Zoom to get even closer to the action
- Face Detection with voice enhancement and noise reduction
- Tracking Focus follows selected subjects in/out of the frame
- Manual Control (Iris/Shutter/Exposure/White Balance)
- Easily switch between 2D/3D with dedicated switch
- 5.1ch Surround mic for vivid and dynamic surround sound
- Expanded recording/monitoring with mic/headphone jack
- Active Interface Shoe to attach intelligent accessories
- Event Browse groups video/stills by events automatically
- Highlight Playback creates movies with transitions for you
- S-Master digital amplifier for true and dynamic sound
- Clear Phase stereo speakers for true-to-life audio playback
- Built-in USB cable for easy file transfer/charge
- Direct Copy to external hard drive without PC
- Intelligent Auto (120 different scene combinations possible)
- iAuto intelligently recognizes and reduces wind noise
- Golf Shot
- Built-In LED Flash and Video Light
- Geotagging with built-in GPS receiver & NAVTEQ maps
- HDMI cable supplied for easy viewing on compatible HDTV
So what do you think about the Sony HDR-TD20V High Definition Handycam 20.4 MP 3D Camcorder?
Purchase or learn more about the Sony HDR-TD20V 3D Camcorder on Amazon.